Sunday, June 29, 2014

Today Ava Wore Mommy's Shirt

Always one to help out, you left the cool refreshing waters of your kiddie pool to help me finish a project on my honey-do list this afternoon.

We had decided to paint the shutters, and when time permits, the exterior doors due to fading and chipping from years of harsh sun.



Once you and I had all four shutters covered with a new coat of blue we let them dry and I checked on the garden.

This is when mom hatched a dubious plan to teach you more "Girl Power."


Sneaky. 

But, it was refreshing in the mid-day heat. 

After we all settled don for the evening I brought u a load of laundry to fold. You found one of mom's tank tops and thought it might be a perfect fit. 


It's a little big, but you didn't seem to mind. 

Since it can be a struggle to get PJs on you at night we thought this would be a suitable "nightgown" and let you go to bed just like this. 

You didn't mind at all. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment