Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Today Ava Was Jumping On The Bed

Grandma came into town to watch you today so mom could continue basketball camp and I could go to work. 

We're very appreciative of her willingness to make the hour and fifteen minute drive into town and hang out with you. And I think you enjoy it as well. 

Unless mom relays something noteworthy from the day many of my posts take place early in the morning or later in the evening. Some day I'll be able to capture moments from midday. 

Anyway ... tonight we had you in your jammies and were trying to settle in for the evening when you got the bright idea to ask to go to your room. 

I assumed it was to read but you then began to climb the outside of your crib trying to get in. 


Perplexed, I wondered why you might want in your crib. It certainy wasn't so you could lay down and go to sleep. We missed our opportunity with that about a year ago. Now, you won't fall asleep unless I take you back to our bed and lay down with you. Once you're out I then transfer you to your crib. 


Maybe when we convert the crib to a toddler bed you'll be excited enough to fall asleep in it.

I lifted you into your crib and you began to beam with excitement. 

The is why:


We've already begun pricing out trampolines for your birthday ...

No comments:

Post a Comment