Thursday, June 26, 2014

Today Ava Gave Me Usolicited Kisses

We love on you a lot, asking for kisses when you get up, when we leave for work, and when you go to bed. Periodically through the day too. 

You don't get away with less than two at a time from me. 

When the softball games were over and you were done showing Grandpa Bernie "mommy's car" and "mommy's car" - we drove separate - I loaded you into the Carolla and we headed home. 

We pulled into the driveway and saw Karen's car at the house. I don't know if you were feeling silly, shy, or what but you clung to me with your arms tightly gripped around my neck. 

We met Karen's husband Jim as mom and Karen loaded KW signs into her trunk. 

Suddenly, as we all were standing there chatting you planted a wet one on my cheek. 

That was nice of you! 

Seconds later another one, followed by a kiss on my nose. 

Even if it was just out of silliness - I'll never turn down an unsolicited kiss from my little girl! 

No comments:

Post a Comment