Friday, June 27, 2014

Today Ava Wanted "Miley's"

And I'm not talking about the crazy pop star. 

You kept looking at mom and saying "Miley?"

I gave mom a look of total confusion as you repeated yourself. Honestly, I had no idea what you were asking for. 

She told me to listen closely but all I heard was "miley?" 


A second later you grabbed your coloring book and a crayon and flipped to a blank page. 

Handing the crayon to mom you said it once more "Miley?" 

Mom accepted the crayon and began to draw a large circle then eyes and finished with a smile for the mouth.

A smiley face! That's what you kept asking for.  


Makes total sense to me now. I should have picked up on it because when we make smoothies in the morning you ask for a "moothie." 

Mom mentioned that she showed you how to draw a smiley face a day or so ago and it became your obsession for a little while. Reminded me a little like tossing a pebble into the water. 

With a huge "mile" on your face and laughter flowing, we finished the night with a few laps around the house. 

Watch: 

No comments:

Post a Comment