Monday, June 2, 2014

Today Ava Posed For Pictures

We haven't had a good old fashioned photo shoot in a while. 

That might have to change as you're quickly approaching your second birthday. 

Mom had arranged for me to take some headshots of a fellow agent tonight so after we got in the house I setup the backdrop. 

As we were getting out of the car this evening we noticed an airplane flying overhead. I took you to the driveway so you could see it. 


As I watched I noticed that it was not flying a normal pattern and was more circling an area near our house. Upon further inspection the Cessna had the markings of the Ohio State Highway Patrol ... great. 

This meant one of two things, either there's a traffic enforcement area on Rt. 62 or a prisoner from the local jail is on the loose. We're a good distance from the jail, but close enough for the latter to be a concern. 

A Stark County Sheriff then slowly went up the street and all but confirmed my suspicion. I jumped on the Sheriff's Facebook page and sure enough a prisoner had escaped from a transport van as it headed to the jail. 

We holed up in the house and let mom - who was on a showing - know the situation. We were never in any real danger, but seeing the cops go up and down the street was enough for me. 

So, we went to the basement to finish setting up for the photo shoot. 

You were content playing with toys you haven't touched in months so I took advantage of the opportunity and snapped a few shots. 

I wasn't intending on a shoot with you, but I needed to get the equipment settings right and some of them turned out quite cute. 

Here are some of the raw, unedited images:

No comments:

Post a Comment